Restrict Rroductionby Dmmsys firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.bonainfo.com
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||63|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
MRP Restrict Production
Production only can be start when the material is sufficient or partially available . With restrict production, manufacture order can not start when material are available or partially available.
- 1. Production only can be start when the material is sufficient or partially available .
- 2. Produce button on manufacture order only can press when material resvered quantity > 0.
- 3. When the raw material is partially available, the quantity of production completed cannot exceed the maximum quantity that can be produced by the input raw materials..
- 4. When raw material resvered are consumed to zero,produce button display none again.
MRP Restrict Production (English Version Vedio)
MRP 严格生产模式 ( Youku中文版本视频)
All our modules have been tested repeatedly on the corresponding version of odoo using Firefox and Google Chrome. You purchased modules will get 90 Days free support (not include free download moudles) incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
Product & Services
Get Help & Support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.