Sale Revision Historyby PPTS [India] Pvt.Ltd. http://www.pptssolutions.com
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||151|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Sales Quotation Revision
On Sale, Quotations will be providing to the customer based on the Initial enquiry received. Customer would like to change the quotation with respect to Product, quantity, Price and discounts etc., Application User wishes to track and manage the revisions and related history.
By installing this module which allows the user to revise the quotation and manage the revision history as follows.
Creation of Quotation on draft state & system will auto generate a Sequence like SO005.
Once the quotation moves to Quotation Sent state, User cannot modify the quotation.
Scenario: If customer is not satisfied with the quotation or wants to add more products or change in product price or discount.
To revise the quotation, user needs to click on the Revision Button (appears on Quotation sent stage).
Quotation gets revised and it will indicated by adding iteration number next to the generated sequence.
Now the quotation will be moved to Quotation a draft, user can make changes and save.
To view the revision history. Goto -> Revision Tab.
Click on the list (sale order number) to view the previous Sales quotation.
Looking for support? We are here to help you!
As an official Odoo Silver Partner, PPTS, with its 9+ years of Expertise and Experienced niche in Odoo Projects, can assist you in enhancing your business processes and work system by automating and streamlining the business functionalities through the advanced and customized latest technological solutions.
Our Odoo Services
Odoo ERP Implementation
Odoo ERP Customization
Odoo ERP Integration
Odoo ERP Migration
Odoo ERP Support
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
Feel free to contact us for any queries
Contact Us Now
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.