Sales History Of Product
In the sales system, its good to have the last selling prices of the product while creating the sales order in the ERP system. The terms of last selling price will help to get the idea of the margin and sales increment and decrement process by comparing the history price with the current selling price.
The term sales history is reflected with the every customer to which the user will going to sell some product on the regular basis. It will help to track the user at what sales price the product will sell by the salesperson to that customer.
It is very helpful to get the last sales price of the product in the Odoo Sales Quotation and Sales Order itself and display it in the every product line to get its better idea of the previous sales price.
An effort towards providing decision making information through the productâs previous sales price in Odoo, we develop the following module that will be very helpful to getting the products last two sales price in the Sales Quotation and Sales Order.
This module will give the sales price of the product from the last two Sales Order which is in the Done state for the same particular Customer. The last two sales price of the product will display in the form view and the tree view of the order line of the Sales Quotation and Sales Order.
Sales Quotation and Sales Order form view
This image shows, Sales Last Prices in the Sales Quotation and Sales Order form view in the tree view of the Sales Order Line.
Sales Quotation and Sales Order form view order line wizard
This image shows, Sales Last Prices in the Sales Quotation and Sales Order form view in the form view of the Sales Order Line.
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature :
* Riken Bhorania +91 9427425799, riken.bhorania, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bhaumin Chorera +91 8530000384, bhaumin.chorera, email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.