This module allows user to search matching products as per the attributes listed. Below listed are features accomplished in this module:
- Product Attributes and Values is maintained with which the matching product will be displayed.
- Products with its relevant attributes and values will be fetched.
- A button with the Product count will also appear which will fetch all the relevant products.
- A report can also be printed based on the search results of the products.
Prerequisites before Installation
There are no prerequisites required before the Installation
Check the Attributes and Variants Boolean as true for availing the features of this module.
You can find the Attributes and Variants through:
Inventory > Configuration > Settings > Enable Product Variant.
User need to set attributes and then select the attributes as per their requirement. They can set the attributes in following simple steps:
Inventory > Configuration > Settings > Set Product Attributes
After setting the attributes you can further go to âSearch Productâ to find a product of your choice.
When you havenât set the attributes, all products will be displayed. The attributes will be displayed only if you have set from the settings.
Now let us consider searching for âlaptopâ and mention the attributes to filter out the laptop matching the requirements. As shown in below image the memory, brand, color, Wi-Fi and type is mentioned as attributes.
And the product matching all of the requirements is displayed.
You can also print the report of product details which will also highlight the product attributes you have selected.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.