Advance Product Search and Selection in purchase orderby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
|Lines of code||440|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 16.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 15.0|
Advance Product Search and Selection in purchase order
Do you have lots of products and variants? Feeling difficulty to filter/search and choose specific products in purchase orders? So here we come with a solution, Our module will help you to filter products with fully customized your favorite products fields and variant attributes. Our module will save your time and efforts for the selection of products based on different criteria. We have provided configuration of product fields and attributes. You can easily customize it as you required. After configurations of your favorites fields and attributes, you will be able to add products on basis of that customized fields and attributes criteria or patterns. Cheers!
- Powerful configurations of fields and attributes.
- Supported configurable field types : Char, Integer, Float, Boolean, Many2one, Selection.
- Product Template and Product Variant Supported.
- Smart filtering with =,!=,,=,like,ilike,=like,not like,not ilike.
- Easy to filter and add products in RFQ or purchase order.
- Options that allow purchase person to select which product they would like to add in purchase order.
- Launched new function for select specific products from search results.
- easy to select specific products or all products from search results.
- easy to add qty in all products or specific products.
v11.0.2 (16th April 2021)
- Minor Bug Fixed
- Initial Release
In Search Products Settings, Select product fields and attributes that you want to search
You can select product template and product fields as you want.
'Select Products Advance' button in RFQ/Purchase Order Form View.
When you click 'Select Products Advance' button, wizard will open that looks like below. Wizard contains all the fields and attribute that you selected in settings, related comparison operators and Filter button, Reset button.
When you click 'Select List' or 'Select Specific' button in wizard, All the products and it's qty automatic add in purchase order line from List or Specific tab of wizard.
You May Also Like
Help & Support
You will get free 90 days support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.