Automated Actionsby Smile
This module extends base_automation.
To be able to track logs of automated actions execution, make sure you give access rights to the user by adding him to the rule Smile Logs / User as follow:
- Go to Settings > Users & companies > Users menu and select the user.
- In Access Rights > Others check the rule Smile Logs / User.
Table of contents
- Extend automated actions to:
- Trigger on other methods
- Limit executions per record
- Log executions for actions not on timed condition
- Raise customized exceptions
- Categorize them
- Extend server actions to:
- Force execution even if records list is empty
- Execute in asynchronous mode
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.