Purchase Commitmentby Smile http://www.smile.fr
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
This module generates analytic lines at purchase confirmation / cancellation.
You can follow-up purchase commitment per budget line.
Table of contents
- Define a budgetary position listening to general accounts.
- Define a budget with budgetary position and analytic account.
- Commitment amount is 0.
- Purchase a product on the selected account, associate the analytic account on the purchase line.
- Confirming the purchase triggers the verification of:
- Available amount, then block the processing if order amount is superior
- Limit buget of the user confirming the order, then block the processing if order amount is superior
- Return to your budget to see the new commitment amount.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Corentin Pouhet-Brunerie
- Isabelle RICHARD
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.