Steemit and DTube on Website and Blogby Piotr Cierkosz http://www.cier.tech
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Website Builder (website)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||72|
|License||See License tab|
Steemit and DTube social extension
This module allow to display Steemit and DTube on the website. Links will be presented the same way as other social links in Odoo (icons). Icons will appear in website footer as well as on the blog.
Remember that you will get free updates with additional social media icons.
Add link to your social media
Simply fill in the fields in the Settings / Companies. No programming or technical knowledge is required.
Icons are displayed in the footer section
Same way as the original icons - when visitor clicks on the icon the social media website will be displayed.
Icons are displayed in the Blog
As on the photo - additional set of icons will be displayed in the blog section.
If you need any help with module feel free to contact. If you are using "Email Marketing" please read the readme file in static folder (simple configuration would be necessary).
If you need help with installation or some additional features feel free to contact
Email: Piotr Cierkosz
- Backup your Odoo
- After purchase you will receive a receipt with a link to download the module
- Extract the module and upload (place it) into your "custom modules" folder
- Restart the Odoo server
- Log in to Odoo and activate the developer mode
- Go to "Apps" tab and click "Update Apps list"
- Find the module and hit the "Install" button
- Restart Odoo
- Feel free to contact to get a tutorials on how to install modules on different systems
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 11.0 Community
- Module tested on clean Odoo installation, no errors detected
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.