Tend ERP Telephony
the module allows you to quickly make calls from the ERP system, as well as save them, fix them by activity and track the callers
All in one system
Activities you are able to perform in the ERP system:
- make calls
- receive calls
- process calls
- keep the whole history of communication with the client
- conduct the analytics on the effectiveness of the sales department
You badly need our module, if you want:
- Not to lose new customers.
- The ERP system stores data about the phone number of the lead, which itself called to your sales department.
- To prevent the database of clients from accidental ending on your competitorâs desk.
- The phone numbersâ data of the clients, who you carry out negotiations with, is stored only in the ERP system, the export of such data can be prohibited to ordinary users - ordinary managers.
- Not to lose current opportunities (deals).
- Even if communication with the client is suspended for some reason, the manager may, if necessary, restore in his memory the details of the negotiations with the client, after listening to the recording of the last conversation with him.
- Conduct an analysis of reasons for deal refusals.
- By filtering lost deals, you can listen to the conversations attached to them, analyzing the reasons for lead refusals.
- To successfully train new managers the mastery of negotiating.
- By filtering out the won deals, you can use the attached conversation records to train new sales staff.
Can track all calls from the sales department directly to the ERP system:
Works right in the ERP system without switching between it and the software of another telephony. It can also immediately attach the call to the scheduled activity, marking it as done.
Integration with other software
Tend ERP Telephony and Zoiper
This module enables the ERP system to store and use all information about calls made through softphones, including Zoiper.
Tend ERP Telephony and Hard Phone
Making calls from your Hard Phone, you can be sure that the information about them will fall into the ERP system, will be saved there and will also be used for the needs of system users.
How is it implemented in the system?
The following ways to make a call from the system are available:
1. Open telephony by clicking the handset in the top right of the main window and enter the number.
2. By clicking the phone number in any entity of the system (click2Dial function).
Before you can make calls to your manager, you must be logged in. The operator must enter his internal number in the Asterisk telephony. You set the rights and restrictions for operators depending on your requirements (for example, restrictions on calls to a specific country).
When you click the button with the image of the handset, an access window opens which includes 4 tabs:
- Recent (stores information on recent calls made for the current day).
- Active Calls (shows all active calls / channels).
- Contacts (list of all contacts from the contact database).
- Info (CDR) (stores information about the contact and the lead which the current user worked with).
Active calls. This function is implemented when installing the Tend ERP Telephony module and allows you to see the activity statistics of managers at any time of the working day.
Made calls are automatically attached to the activities performed from any entity of the system.The module allows you to see the status of calling operators (online / offline).
New functionality will allow:
- To make calls directly from the ERP system without switching between it and the software of another telephony.
- To automatically attach made calls to activities in the system's entities.
- Track and listen to employee calls right in the system.
- See analytics and statistics on made calls.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.