HR Holidays - Thailand Localizationby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Lines of code||3187|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0|
Employee Leave History
* Add page Leave History in employee's form which contains all leave details of that employee.
* You can configure Public Holidays year wise.
* Added field HR Year in Leave request form.
* Employee can take leave only in HR year which selected.
* You can Configure HR Year.
* Periods generate while clicking on Create Monthly Periods button and monthly periods generate.
* Added Fields in Leave Type like Carry Forward Leave, Leave Type, Default Annual Leave Allocation, Count Days By.
* Carry Forward Leave and Default Annual Leave will used in annual leave allocation schedulers.
* Total number of days configured in Carry Forward Leave and Default Annual Leave will allocate to the employee.
based on configured leave type.
* If Count Days By is selected as Calendar Days , Number of days for that leave request calculation will consider all days.
* If Count Days By is selected as Working Days only, Number of days for that leave request calculation will not consider
Saturday,Sunday and Public Holidays.
Check out our various Odoo Services below
Offshore & Onsite Development
Odoo Mobile App Development
Support and Maintenance
Odoo Manual Testing
Hire Dedicated Odoo Developer
Odoo Automated Testing
Payment Gateway Integrations
Odoo Functional Training
Installation & Hosting
Check out our various Odoo Based Products
Field Service Management
Spa & Salone Management
Ringcentral telephone integration
Human Resource Management
For any questions, support and development contact us.
(+91) 98793-54457, (+91) 90334-72982 +91-79-2975-0867WhatsApp, Telegram or Call 24X7
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.