Return in Point of Sales Screenby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://viindoo.com , Viindoo https://viindoo.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||1034|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
By default, when a customer of yours comes to return the goods she or he bought from you, you would need to 1. Get rid off the PoS screen and navigate to the Point of Sales order list in the backend to find the corresponding order 2. After validation, you need to open that order in the backend and do return.
There is nothing wrong here but not so productive and waste your time. If you usually process hundred orders per session which may get you tired, doing more tasks may lead to some human errors.
Instead of going to the backend interface, you keep stay at the PoS screen and do lookup for the order to return then carry out the return process. It's quick and more easy!
- Pos Manager can set maximum number of days for goods return in case your company does not accept goods return after a period counting from the date of purchase.
- PoS users can do return process while staying in the same screen.
- PoS users will get notified if the return is not within the allowed return period.
- Keep track of the return thanks to the features offer by the application 'PoS Refund Origin' which is a dependency of this application.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.