Sales Confirmation Backdate - Sales Timesheetby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://viindoo.com , Viindoo https://viindoo.com
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||110|
When both Sales Timesheet and Sales Confirmation Backdate are installed, hitting the Confirm button on a sales order form view that contains a timesheet item will generate tasks before a backdate is entered.
This behavior leads to a problem that if the user changes his mind and does not confirm the sale order, the tasks were generated already.
This module will avoid such wrong behavior by ignoring the tasks generation before a backdate is entered.
Additional modules will be required in some cases as described below:
- Sales Confirmation Backdate - Online Proposals: If you have the module Online Proposals installed at the same time. See: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/to_sale_backdate_website_quote/
- Sales Confirmation Backdate - Delivery Costs: If you have the module Delivery Costs installed at the same time. See: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/to_sale_backdate_delivery/
Otherwise, unexpected behavior will occur after you hit confirm button on the sales order form view and change your mind by canceling the backdate wizard.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.