Treasury and Cash Flow Managementby Giacomo Grasso - email@example.com https://github.com/jackjack82
|Lines of code||46917|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 14.0|
Treasury Forecast and Cash Flow Management
Get a clear view of your cash situation and plan your next moves!
This module introduces treasury planning functionalities into Odoo.
User will create a forecasting window for a defined period of time. Once created the user will have in one single window all the cash flow data and will be able to arrange this data to better organize his cash flow.
A detailed cash flow is also introduces a daily cash flow based bank moves, move lines, planned payment and draft invoices.
A video tutorial is available at this link: Video Demo
For additional information write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that:
- You can be added directly to the Github repo,
- You can download any debug or improvement,
- You will access to all new features,
- You can download any new version fo the module,
- You can contribute and suggest improvements.
Images: above a chart representation of the cash flow, with or without forecasted moves.Below an example of the table report with daily details, and a page for the cash flow management.
This module allows you to:
- Plan your treasury with your planned cash moves
- Add draft invoices and any other account moves to your cash planning
- Print table with daily total balance,
- Print daily balance with all operations,
- Export in Excel,
- Chart view of the daily balances
- chart settings, with zoom and possibility of saving as image.
This module perfectly works also on Enterprise version.
Get in touch with us!
This module has been developed by Giacomo Grasso (email@example.com) and Gabriele Baldessari (firstname.lastname@example.org).Get in touch with us for any request of improvements or to contribute!
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Really thanks to the developers, this module is very helpful to me and it is well done. Go ahead in this way!