Twilio SMS Integrationby CraftSync Technologies https://www.craftsync.com/
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0|
Odoo-Twilio SMS Integration
This Application helps to Send SMS for multiple purposes.
- This application provides facility to send any type of Messages to any customer in more than one country.
- You can Send SMS for special offers on products to your customers.
- Notify your customers for sale confirmation through SMS.
- Marketing SMS.
- Send SMS to multiple customers at a time.
- Select twilio user to allow odoo-user to send sms only.
- Select twilio manager to allow odoo-user to manage twilio accounts and send sms.
- You can create multiple twilio accounts and add all of them with separate twilio number.
- The New Account will be in "New" state.
- You can find "Account Id" and "Auth token" from your twilio account.
- You have to buy a Number from twilio and add that number into "Twilio Number" field.
- Add your phone number in "Confirmation mobile Number".
- Click on "Confirm Account" to confirm the account.
- Once the Account is confirmed then you can see the screen like above and state will goes to confirm that means you allow to use this Account.
- Otherwise Check Logs.
- Create message and send them to your individual customers.
- At First the Message will be in "Ready" state.
- Click on "Send" button to send thhe message.
- After send the message the state might be in "sent" or "Delivered" state.
- If state will be goes to "undelivered" or "failed" the please check logs.
- Select customers and Account.
- Write the message and send it to your customers.
- See Below.
- Purpose behind Marketing SMS is to reduse typing same message again and again.
- Create multiple Marketing SMS and use it by select in sms form view.
- You can Select the configuration for sending sms to customer for confirmation of sale order.
You must have to Install twilio package with version 6.14.10.
Use this Command to install twilio.- sudo pip install twilio==6.14.10
Install the module in Odoo.
Login or Sign up to twilio Account. Twilio login/Sign up
Buy a Twilio Number from your account.
Use the Auth token and Account ID and Twilio Number in order to create Account record in Odoo app follow above documentation for further setup.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Contact us at email@example.com for any query.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.