Ready to Deploy Visitor and Resident Management System.
- Easy Management of Visitor and Resident Details
- Pictorial Representation of Who meets Whom
- Visitor Pass with Unique Barcode
- Notification when the visitor overstays in the Resident House
- Easy Block a visitor when necessary
- Comes with Default Demo Data
- Resident Management
- Visitor Management
- Barcode enabled visitor pass
- Block Visitors
- Mail Notifications
- Send On Demand Notifications to resident on appointments
- Enable automatic notification when the visitor check-in and check-out
- When visitor doesn't return after the appointment time
- Easy Filter to see the OverStaying Visitors
- Audit logs
- Configurable Id Proof Types and Languages
- Visitors' Today
- Visitors' This week
- Visitors' This month
- Visitors' Last three months
- Resident based report
- Visitor based report
- Resident cum visitor based report
1. Resident View
2. Visitor View
3. Visitor Log
4. Visitor Log
5. Visitor Log
6. Visitor Pass
7. Report View
8. Notification in Handheld Device
Free Feature Update
Hurrah! We give free feature updates to our customers. If you would like to receive notification on this do not forget to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details.
For all the projects we work on you will get this module for free. Feel free to reach us for any enhancements or other odoo related works at email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.