TELEMATEL | Disable Debug Mode
This module disables debug mode for users who do not have the "Enable debug mode" permission.
- If any user activate Debug Mode without "Enable debug mode" permission automatically the user is logged out.
To enable user debug mode function, you have to configure user access rights in Settings.
Select Users or Manage Users to select user in user list.
User Access Right Paths
- Setting / Users & Companies / Users
- Setting / Manage Users (Button)
- Search and select user to set "Enable debug mode" permission.
By default no user has the permission activated, it must be done through the process shown
Enjoy the TELEMATEL | Disable Debug Mode Module!
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems. Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.
Help and Support
Please feel free to contact us if you need technical or functional support, also you can find more of our excellent apps in the Odoo store.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.