Cookie noticeby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/website , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/website , Nicolas JEUDY https://github.com/OCA/website , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/website
Website Builder (website)
Website Legal Page (592 lines of code)
|Lines of code||649|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
To change the cookie message:
- Go to Settings > Technical > User Interface > Views.
- Search for the view called cookiebanner.
- Change as you wish. Remember that you will probably lose translations then.
If you are developing a theme for Odoo, remember that this message has the cc-cookies class. You can style it at will too.
Known Issues / Roadmap
If you are using this module in version < 18.104.22.168.0 and update it, any other module that modifies the res.company view will break in the next update if Odoo decides to update it before this one. To avoid that:
- Stop your server.
- Update only this module: odoo.py -u website_cookie_notice.
- Stop your server.
- Update all other modules: odoo.py -u all.
- Start your server.
Before version 22.214.171.124.0 of this module, users had the ability to configure the message functionality and appearance from the main company form.
Now, the message is generated in a view. This means that after upgrading to >= 126.96.36.199.0 you will lose your previous customized messages. If you want to customize it, please follow steps in the configuration section.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.