Clear all partners in bank statement linesby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/bank-statement-import , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/bank-statement-import
|Lines of code||21|
Clear all partners in bank statement lines
This module extends the functionality of account_bank_statement to allow you to Clear all partners in a bank statement lines where the line hasn’t been reconciled.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Enable the Show Full Accounting Features option for your user under Settings > Users & Companies > Users
- Go to Invoicing
- Click on the name of a bank journal (Bank in demo data for example)
- Select a bank statement
- Press “Clear partners” button located on the header.
- All the partners in non reconciled lines will be cleared.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- João Marques
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/bank-statement-import project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.