Account Clearance Planby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
Account Clearance Plan
This module allows to reorganize customers debts in case of difficult financial conditions in order to spread the debts over a longer period of time. The module can also be used in a similar way for the user’s company in case their suppliers offer them the opportunity to discuss a clearance plan.
One can decide the debts to be part of the clearance plan (all partner’s debts or some of them only) and split this amount into new financial commitments at new dates. Please notice that one clearance plan = one payable/receivable account.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Accounting > Journal Items, or Invoicing > Vendor Bills, or Invoicing > Customer Invoices
- Then select the journal items or invoices and go to Action > Clearance Plan
- Choose a journal for the new entry that will be created. Default journal can be configured in Invoicing > Configuration > Settings > Clearance Plan
- Add one line for each new payment amounts and dates you would like to set.
- Click Confirm, the journal items or invoices you selected are now reconciled and new journal items are open according to your choices.
- Support VAT on collection (Taxes due upon payment, e.g. in France)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.