Account Financial Reportsby Camptocamp SA https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-reporting , initOS GmbH https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-reporting , redCOR AG https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-reporting , ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-reporting
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Community Apps Dependencies||Show|
|Lines of code||8059|
|Versions||13.0 12.0 15.0 11.0 16.0 14.0|
Account Financial Reports
This module adds a set of financial reports. They are accessible under Accounting / Reporting / OCA Reports.
- General ledger
- Trial Balance
- Open Items
- Aged Partner Balance
- VAT Report
- Journal Ledger
Currently General ledger, Trial Balance and Open Items are fully compatible with a foreign currency set up in account in order to display balances. Moreover, any foreign currency used in account move lines is properly shown.
In case that in an account has not been configured a second currency foreign currency balances are not available.
Table of contents
- In the Trial Balance you have an option to hide parent hierarchy levels
- Handle better multicompany behaviour
- Improve how title appears in the reports
- Improve performance in General Ledger
- In the Trial Balance you can apply a filter by hierarchy levels
- In the General Ledger you can apply a filter by Analytic Tag
- In the Journal Ledger the field ‘Journal’ is now optional
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
- Leonardo Pistone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Crier <email@example.com>
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Rehn <email@example.com>
- Andrea Gallina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Rottermann <email@example.com>
- Ciro Urselli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Julien Coux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akim Juillerat <email@example.com>
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mihai Fekete <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Sergio Teruel
- Iván Todorovich
Much of the work in this module was done at a sprint in Sorrento, Italy in April 2016.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.