Account Invoice Alternate Payerby Eficent https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing/
|Lines of code||132|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0|
Account Invoice Alternate Payer
This module allows to enter an alternative payer in the customer invoice or vendor bill.
This allows, that we pay or expect to get paid by another partner other than the main partner.
Table of contents
Access to the invoice and change the Alternate Payor/Payee of the invoice.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services, S.L. (https://www.eficent.com)
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.