Account Fixed Discountby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||129|
|Versions||16.0 9.0 11.0 15.0 13.0 12.0 14.0|
Account Fixed Discount
This module extends the functionality of Invoicing to allow you to apply fixed amount discounts at invoice line level.
The module also extends the invoice report to show fixed discount.
Table of contents
Warning: This module is incompatible with account_invoice_triple_discount which also belongs to OCA/account-invoicing.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings and Activate the developer mode
- Go to Invoicing.
- Create a Invoice and specify a fixed discount in a line.
- At the moment, the simultaneous use of percent and fixed discounts (at line level) is not supported.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.