Force Invoice Numberby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Lines of code||37|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 6.1 v 7.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
Force Invoice Number
This module allows to force the invoice numbering. It displays the move_name field. If user fills that field, the typed value will be used as invoice (and move) number. Otherwise, the next sequence number will be retrieved and saved. So, the new field has to be used when user doesn’t want to use the default invoice numbering for a specific invoice.
Table of contents
The user has to belong to the Allow “Invoice Force Number” group. This can be done as follows:
- checking the corresponding setting on the Access Rights (Technical Settings) of the user
- manually adding it to the corresponding group
Once installed, you’ll find the Force Number field on all the invoices in draft state. You can then fill in this field with the invoice number you want to assign. The invoice will get this number when confirmed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.