Account Invoice - Discount Supplier Info Updateby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
• Purchase (purchase)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||548|
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Account Invoice - Discount Supplier Info Update
This module is a glue module installed if the following module are installed:
- account_invoice_supplierinfo_update (same repository)
- purchase_discount (purchase-workflow repository)
It allows to update discount on supplierinfo, if the invoice line has a different discount value.
Table of contents
Odoo account module displays discounts on invoice lines only if sale module is installed, that is bad design. To avoid useless dependencies, this module does not depend on sale module, and so, displays allways discount features, even if the user doesn’t belong to the group sale.group_discount_per_so_line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.