Account Lock To Dateby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Lines of code||171|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0|
Account Lock To Date
This module allows to set a Period and Fiscal year Locking end dates. This will prevent users from posting journal entries on a date after the defined period or fiscal year end date.
Table of contents
To set a new lock to dates, go to Invoicing / Accounting / Actions / Update accounting lock to dates.
A user without an Adviser group will not be able to post or update posted journal entries on the date “Lock To Date for Non-Advisers” or after.
A user that has an Adviser group will not be able to post or update posted journal entries on the date “Lock To Date” or after.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- ForgeFlow <https://www.ForgeFlow.com>
- ** Jordi Ballester Alomar <jordi.ballester@ForgeFlow.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.