Adobe Sign ODOOby Techloyce
Use Adobe Sign with ODOO for documents signature
Odoo is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Adobe Sign in Adobe Document Cloud provides trusted electronic and digital signature solutions that allow you to run business processes. Integration of Adobe Sign with ODOO provides us the power of Adobe Sign signature within ODOO.
Key Features And Functions
- Directly Send document to Adobe Sign from ODOO
- No need for an Adobe Sign application. Just an Adobe Sign account is enough
- Check Agreement status from ODOO
- Agent Role for multiple customers using ODOO
- Support for both Enterprise and Community ODOO version
- AdobeSign credentials management for all user.
- Multiple AdobeSign account's usage for user.
- Go to AdobeSign>Setting and click create and add credentials
- Enter Your AdobeSign account Name
- Copy client id and client secret from AdobeSign developers app and past it in odoo
- Also enter redirect URL
- CLick the test Connection. it will give success message and generate URL
ODOO AdobeSign Token
- click login url .It will open AdobeSign login page. Enter your credential and click login.
- after successfull login it will generate code. Copy code and past it in Token Generation Tab
ODOO AdobeSign Token
- Now Click GENERATE TOKEN button
Send pdf files for eSignature
- Send Odoo pdf files for signature via email for user.
- Send Multiple attachments
Check Agreement's Recipient Status
- Management of Agreement’s recipient status on Odoo.
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.