App Pos order browse by store salesperson statusby Sunpop.cn https://www.sunpop.cn
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
POS Super Sidebar for Advance Search with Parent Children Tree
Advance Search, Advance Filter with Parent Children Tree.
Buy this 1 Advance Search Apps in odoo Store. Get free 20 more related apps.
Easy to navigator and browse any data. Support Search more, list, kanban, pivot, graph view.
Online demo user/password: demo/demo Click to get demo.
- Update: v12.19.05.23, Enhance UI. Add Pos Function.
- Easy to show parent children tree for tree, kanban, pivot, graph view.(Note that there would be little different in UI between odoo12,11,10)
- Filter product of any data in "Search More..." popup windows.
- Responsive UI.Only show when width > 992px;
- Product navigate by category or type is ready. Click to download.
- Pos navigate by category or store is ready. Click to download.
- Account chart navigate by type is ready. Click to download.
- Project and Task navigate by partner / user / stage / tag is ready. Click to download.
- Contacts navigate by company is ready. Click to download.
- Sale order navigate by partner and channel is ready. Click to download.
- CRM browse by stage and team is ready. Click to download.
- Purchase order navigate by partner is ready. Click to download.
- Stock location navigate by parent, Picking by type is ready. Click to download.
- HR employee navigate by department is ready. Click to download.
- MRP manufacture order navigate by state workcenter is ready. Click to download.
- Apps Navigator by Category, Module Navigator is ready. Click to download.
- It is so easy to customize, you can use it in anywhere in odoo(Extra pay for support).
So Easy to navigator and search any data.
Product by category or type in kanban view
Filter product or any data in search more windows
Free to Use in product category.
Free to Use in POS point of sale.
POS product and order.
Use in HR employee.
Use in Account.
Use in Project.
Use in Project task.
Use in Sale.
Use in CRM.
Use in purchase.
Use in MRP.
Use in stock.
Use in contacts.
Apps Navigator by Category, Module Navigator is ready.
How to use! This app do need extra module. The price already included
1. Buy and Install zTree widget. Click to download.
2. Buy and Install app_web_superbar. Important! Reboot odoo after installed.
3. Easy use of superbar
Show superbar in list view.
Show superbar in kanban view.
Show superbar in pivot view.
Show superbar in graph view.
Click switch to show or hide superbar.
Click checkbox to set whether to show child nodes data.
Press Ctrl(Windows) / Cmd(Mac) to Select Multi Nodes
Set multi field to search or filter
Set super bar position, left or right.
4. If you want to customize, Use follow param to setup widget(Extra pay for support):
- In search view xml, Write the <superbar> tag,
- position: [left, right]
- view_mode: [kanban,tree, pivot, graph view.]
- parent_key: key field name of parent child relation. leave blank would auto set.
- level: how many level to expend the tree for initialize. Default is 2
- limit: how many record to show ztree. Default is 16
- order: the field name to order by
- domain: set the domain for data, eg: [[('is_company', '=', 1)]]
- Or you can set dynamic domain in .py file.
- use param: search_superbar_domain_xxx , xxx is a field name.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
read this doc
read doc. need to buy app app_web_superbar
Error: Odoo Server Error Traceback (most recent call last) File "c:\program files (x86)\odoo 12.0\server\odoo\addons\base\models\ir_ui_view.py", line 444, in write return super(View, self).write(self._compute_defaults(vals)) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 12.0\server\odoo\models.py", line 3284, in write self._write(store_vals) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 12.0\server\odoo\models.py", line 3430, in _write self._validate_fields(vals) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 12.0\server\odoo\models.py", line 1108, in _validate_fields check(self) File "c:\program files (x86)\odoo 12.0\server\odoo\addons\base\models\ir_ui_view.py", line 360, in _check_xml raise ValidationError(_('Invalid view %s definition in %s') % (view.name, view.arch_fs)) odoo.tools.convert.ParseError: "Invalid view app.product.template.search definition in app_product_superbar/views/product_views.xml None" while parsing file:/c:/kmart/app_product_superbar/views/product_views.xml:4, near app.product.template.search product.template