Agent Commission (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 Agent Commission (Enterprise)
This module allows to give commission to Agent.
Note: This module is tested and working in Enterprise Edition. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Easy To Manage Agent Commission.
- Give commission to Agent.
- Commission calculation based on Product, Product category, Agent
- Manage the commission based on Product Sell Price, Product Profit Margin.
- Manage the commission payment.
How to use
- In Sales > Configuration, under the Agent Commission, set the option for Commission Calculation, Commission Based on and Apply Commission With. Based on this configuration the commission is calculate and paid.
- User can set the order that you want to skip. Based on this configuration the commission is calculate and paid.
- You can set the Commission Account in Company form.
- In Products, below the Agent Commission tab, select the Agent and set Compute Price as Fixed price or Percentage. The same configuration is also available in the Product Category and Customer.
- If Agent is selected in Sale Order, he will be eligible for commission as per the Configuration.
- In Customer > Agent Commission, Configure the Commission Payment type like monthly, quarterly, manually etc.
- In Customer > Agent Commission, Configure the Commission Range, If Sale Order amount is between the range then Agent get commission which is configured.
- In Sale Order, below the Agent Commission tab, based on the Agent and commission calculation option, Commission is calculated.
- If commission is based on 'Product/Product Category/Agent', Commission will be calculated for each Order Lines.
- Note : If Commission is based on 'Product/Product Category', Commission will be calculated as per quantity for each order line.
- Into Agent Commission menu, you can see the Commission detail.
- By Clicking on the Commission Payment, Vendor Bill can be generated by filterring Commission records.
- Here below is the Vendor bill which is generate from the Commission and related payment also be created.
- Schedular will run everyday and make the payment based on selected Payment Method(Monthly/Quarterly/Bi-Yearly/Yearly) in Agent form view.
- By clicking in Report menu, Commission Payment Report can be generated with having different filters as shown in image.
- Here below is the Commission Report for selected Agent(s).
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.