User Biometric Registration using Digital Personaby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Odoo 12 User Biometric Registration using Digital Persona
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- User can Register different Fingers.
- Device required for this module : Digital Persona 4500 Fingerprint Biometrics
- Copy node application and put into safe folder. Now open terminal and go to that folder and install library with Following Commands:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:fingerprint/fprint
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
- sudo apt-get install libfprint0 fprint-demo libpam-fprintd
Setup Node js application
- Install Node application into client machine Where device is attached.
How to use
- Once node app running. Open odoo server Go to General Settings -> Enable biometric and Enter Node URL(Port must be same as you can see in terminal)
- By clicking on Register Biometric button pop-up will be open, select desired finger and scan.
- By clicking on Confirm Biometric button all the scanned fingerprint will be confirm.
- User can see his/her related registered fingerprint counts here as well as user can register new fingerprints by clicking the spot.
- Scan selected Finger.
- After Successfull scanning you can save, rescan and Go back.
- User can select multiple records here and Confirm the related Biometric by clicking Action -> Confirm Biometric.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.