POS Gift Cardby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 POS Gift Card
This module allow user to generate gift cards and customer can use this cards for make payment.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Here we can use these features by configuration settings.
- After enable the configuration there is one button, by clicking the Gift Card button there is open new screen, in this screen gift card can be create.
- There are two type of cards, Free and Paid.
- Here we can see the popup for create paid gift card in below image.
- Here is confirmation popup before going to create paid card or recharge card.
- Here we can see the popup for create free gift card in below image.
- After customer can redeem gift card as per below images.
- As per below image user can change expiry date of gift card.
- As per below image user can recharge the gift card .
- As per below image user can exchange the gift card number.
- We can see card usage as per bellow image.
- We can see card recharge history as per bellow image.
- We can see card usage history by clicking " Gift Card > Used Card ".
- We can see card recharge history by clicking " Gift Card > Recharged Card ".
- We can define card type with name and code.
- After using gift card we can get the email as per below image.
- Every one month we get the email of our gift card balance.
- When expire our gift card before 7 days we get email for renew card.
- When change our gift card number then also we get the email.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.