POS Customer Credit And Debit Paymentby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||3789|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Odoo 12 POS Customer Credit And Debit Payment
Allows user pay partially for POS orders.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
This module is mainly used to do the partial payment for POS orders.
For example: Lets say a customer comes to the shop and makes an order total of $200 but he wants to pay $100 as half payment and remaining due, the very next day. With the help of this module, he can do so.
- User can also view past POS orders, Reorder the particular drafted order and make an order as draft from POS. It is also possible to re-print receipt and view ordered products from POS Order List. There are some filtrations based on state, date of order and Customer.
- User can give credit to customer and customer can pay by credit.
How to use
- As per below image user can set configuration to enable this feature.
- User can pay partial payment of POS order.
- In back-end entry of pos order in new state.
- User can pay the due amount of POS order and also give credit amount.
- If user pay full amount of POS order then entry of POS order in paid state.
- User can pay POS order amount using the credit amount.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.