Product Expiry Reportby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Odoo 12 Product Expiry Report
Product expiry report. User can see that which products are expiring between specified time duration. User can print report from front.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- User need to enable Lots & Serial Numbers and Expiration Dates from Inventory/Settings/Traceability.
- After selecting select the "Reporting" tab and then select the "Product Expiry Report" menu to open a wizard.
- Enter "Generate Report For(Days)" for display products which are being expiring expiring during entered days.And select "Group By" option by which you want to do group by of data.You can group by(Location) or group by(Category)
- If you want to display data of specified location then select locations in "Location" field.If you want to display products of all locations which products are available then select nothing in "Category".To print report click on "Print PDF" or "Print Excel" button.
- Display products which are group by "Location".
- If you want to display data of specified category then select group by(Category)option and select categories in "Category" field.If you want to display products of all categories which products are available then select nothing in "Category".To print report click on "Print PDF" or "Print Excel" button.
- Display data which is group by "Category".
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.