Manage your Asterisk calls from Odoo!
- SIP client agnostic - you can connect Odoo VoIP WebRTC client or any other SIP softphone or hardphone.
- Partners calls history with consolidation on parent company with grouping by partner employees.
- One click Partner creation from phone number.
- Top-10 callers (incoming / outgoing / partners / staff).
- Active calls management: pickup, spy, hangup, mute.
- Advanced call routing by Partners segments.
- Direct call connection to patrner's manager extension.
- Advanced call history analytics.
- Keep missed calls from partners under your control.
- Call recording, sharing and discussion.
- One click opening of partner form.
- Auto open partner's form on partner's call.
- Dashboards with top callers, company missed calls, daily traffic and more.
- Automatic arhiving.
- All Odoo installation types are supported! (community, enterprise and odoo.sh)
- Works with any Asterisk distribution (only AMI connection used)!
- Asterisk support is available. See Support section below.
- More features coming....
- Custom development available....
See Documentation tab for the link.
- URL: demo.odoopbx.com
- username: demo
- password: demo
You can dial number +1-470-809-9548 from your mobile phone and see this in action in Calls menu.
Demo has all Asterisk addons installed. Every addon makes its own menu so you can easily understand which functionality belongs to which module.
You can connect your SIP phones and trunks to make real calls. Please contact for individual demo setup.
Please note that demo is re-created every night so your test calls and data is removed.
Calls popup widget
Active calls widget available from any place.
Users can manage only own calls. Managers can manage all calls.
If Partner is not found create a new Contact with one click on partner column.
When you click Calls top menu you are immediately sent to Active Calls view.
Accroding to your permissions set by Calls Administrator you can pickup an active call, spy on it, whisper privately to your collegue, or even barge into active call and talk to both parties.
User directory - this is your company internal phone book with click to call feature.
Map your Asterisk phone extensions to Odoo users to allow dialing features.
You can see partner calls.
You can call your partners with one click.
Search and filter calls:
- Call from Partners
- From user
- To user
- Call Dispostion (status)
History Graph views
Visualize your phone traffic by your own criterias. Amount of calls per month can give you an idea on how your company grows.
Add your favorite graphs to your dashboard and keep an eye on the phone traffic. give you an idea on how your company grows.
Special Calls Dashboard shows you special call statistics where you will see top blabbers, top partners and phone traffic distribution.
Deeply analize calls traffic using Odoo's pivot view.
History Pivot view
Deeply analize calls traffic using Odoo's pivot view.
Odoo PBX module index
Bugs, feature requests
For bugs and feature requests please submit a request here: email@example.com.
Asterisk / FreePBX support
This module requires a running Astrerisk instance.
Network connection between Asterisk and Odoo instance is required.
Please refer to Asterisk documentaion for Asterisk configuration.
If you are a novice in Asterisk/FreePBX and do not know how to complete Asterisk part of installation you can request paid support to help you setup your PBX. Please submit a request.
Asterisk! Enjoy with Odoo!
The documentation is available at Odoo PBX docs
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
this app impresses all my employee the most! superb support!
The best way to connect Odoo and asterisk
The developer provides great support in any question The APP provides full functionality for implementing call-center based on ODOO Besides he is very welcome
Developer loves what he is doing.
He is constantly in communication with his following on group chat getting feedback on how to improve the module. Very dedicated in what he is doing and providing exceptional support. Highly recommended.
Awesome Module, Thanks Max
Thanks alot Odooist, I have been looking for this for quite some time. A marriage between my Two best Opensource applications :). Module Works quite well and I think has lots to offer in relation to key BI info in Odoo. Someone though may need to have abit of experience in asterisk to have all things working properly. But Max has been of so much help in getting things up and running.