Two Factor Authentication
Created by misterling(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click to see the guide if you can understand Chinese Blog
- Allow users to login with two-factor authentication(2FA).
- Control the two-factor authentication(2FA) enable or not.
- Get the 2FA qrcode from preferences or user form
- Support both HOTP and TOPT
- Self-Configuration: Digits, Period and Counter
Show 2FA qrcode from preferences or user form
You can find the qrcode and uri at both preferences and user form. You can use Google Authenticator to scan the qrcode and then you can get your validation code
Support both HOTP and TOPT, You can change the type from user form if you are the administrator.
You can also change the Digits, Period and Counter from user form.
Control the two-factor authentication(2FA) enable or not.
You can control the two-factor authentication enable or not at Setting -> General Settings -> User. You will must to input validation code if you enable it
Login with two-factor authentication(2FA).
If you enable the 2FA, you will see this page after you login with correct login and password. And you should open The Google Authenticator and then input the validation code which APP shows for you.
Help and Support
Contact me with email(email@example.com) if you need any help
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.