Saml2 Authenticationby XCG Consulting,Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-auth
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Let users log into Odoo via an SAML2 provider.
This module allows to deport the management of users and passwords in an external authentication system to provide SSO functionality (Single Sign On) between Odoo and other applications of your ecosystem.
- WARNING: this module requires auth_crypt. This is because you still have the
- option if not recommended to allow users to have a password stored in odoo at the same time as having a SALM provider and id.
- Reducing the time spent typing different passwords for different accounts.
- Reducing the time spent in IT support for password oversights.
- Centralizing authentication systems.
- Securing all input levels / exit / access to multiple systems without prompting users.
- The centralization of access control information for compliance testing to different standards.
Install as you would install any Odoo addon.
This addon requires lasso.
There are SAML-related settings in Configuration > General settings.
To use this module, you need an authentic2 server, properly set up. Read the doc at documentation/index.rst for more information.
Known issues / Roadmap
None for now.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
In order of appearance:
- Florent Aide, <email@example.com>
- Vincent Hatakeyama, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Brun, <email@example.com>
- Jeremy Co Kim Len, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Houzéfa Abbasbhay <email@example.com>
- Bhavesh Odedra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.