POS Order Notes lines in Odooby BrowseInfo https://www.browseinfo.in
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||599|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 15.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Point of Sales Advance Order Note on Order line and Order Item Odoo Apps
This Odoo Apps is useful for place such as restaurants where you need add Note for items particular product as well as for the whole Order in Point of sales for customize order or points of sales order also its printed on bill receipt. This odoo apps module also helps to create new order note and same note you can use on different POS orders which you can add on point of sales whole order, order lines as well as on each item of pos order lines, also it has feature to print those notes on pos receipt.
Dynamically Create Notes.User can create notes dynamically in Backend side and on POS Screen.
Multi Notes Selection & Multi Type Apply.Easy to select multiple notes and easy to apply multi type like individual product and all order on POS Screen.
See All Notes.User can see all created notes.
POS Order With Notes in Backend.User can see selected notes in backend pos order.
Print Notes in Receipt.User can see selected notes in printed POS Receipt.
User Configuration.User can Add New Note and Edit Predefined Notes.
Create or Edit Predefined Notes in Backend
POS Order Notes Menu.
Under the Configuration menu in Point of Sale, find the POS Order Note Menu for adding or edit the Predefined Notes.
Notes Button in POS Screen
Click on the Notes Button to select from Predefined Notes.
In this Popup window Select Note type as "Product Note" or "Order Note". Here you can add Manual Notes as well as select from Predefined Notes also. Then Click "Apply".
Based upon the Note Type, Notes will be added for product or for the Whole Order.
Notes Added in Receipt
Based upon the Note Type, Notes will be added in POS Receipt for product or for the Whole Order.
In the back-end: Order
In POS Order Notes will be Added.
You will get 90 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At BrowseInfo we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
works in general, but needs fine-tuning
The basic functions work well. You can set order notes, product notes, add your own note-"template" and see notes in the order-lines in the backend (POS-dashboard) later.
What I was missing:
1. formatting of the predefined notes. It shows the whole sentence you might have added and these sentences do not fit in the provided box. It would be better if one could also give "titles", so can choose the title, but on the receipt the pre-defined sentence appears.
2. formatting of the order note. The note itself only uses the right half of the receipt, the left side is blocked by the word "note:". This doesn't look nice and needs a lot of space. Would be better if the order note would use the whole width of the receipt.
3. There is no possibility to make corrections. Once you have pressed "apply" you cannot change anything on your note. So the only possibility is to delete the product or delete the whole process and start anew.
4. A small but annoying bug: after each note a comma is added automatically. You can see this in the demo screenshots here also. Looks weird.
Re: works in general, but needs fine-tuning
Thank you for purchasing Browseinfo app. Please provide your email and skype or hangout details so our Team can communicate with you and provide you demo easily. Otherwise app is working fine, App offer way more features compare to its price, feature you want are advance which take development time and cost sir
Have nice day