BI SQL Editor Aggregateby Richard deMeester,Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
BI Views aggregate
This module extends the functionality of bi_sql_editor, to support creation custom aggregation for float and integer values.
After the model is generated, before creating the UI, the option is given to define aggregation - either Sum (Default), Average, Minimum, or Maximum.
No configuration is required after installation.
To use this module, you need to adjust the aggregation on the custom fields tab of the sql_view between validating the SQL
- Go to 'Reporting' / 'Custom Reports'
Known issues / Roadmap
- Can be integrated with bi_sql_editor, but breaks for existing sites.
- Would be good to integrate and remove need for additional install.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Richard deMeester, Willdoo IT (http://www.willdooit.com/)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.