Chatter User Filterby Bista Solutions Pvt. Ltd. https://www.bistasolutions.com
|Lines of code||1227|
|Lines of code||1227|
A module that filters information based on your needs
Bista Solutions Pvt Ltd
One of the key functions of an ERP system is to simplify and ease businesses processes while saving time. When it comes to reaching out to customers externally or maintaining employee transparency internally, unified tools can Odoo can come extremely handy. While Odooâs robust customer relationship management (CRM) tool allows sales representatives to send messages to clients and log notes regarding them, we thought of making the process even simpler.
>Often, customers reach out to business leaders directly over the phone demanding answers to certain queries which are being managed by the companyâs customer representatives. At such a time, fast access to information from previous conversations becomes imperative. To solve this problem, we created an additional CRM feature that allows business leaders or other members of the organization to filter out and monitor any information seamlessly.
This feature is specifically helpful when business leaders need to track the status of service being offered to their customers. For instance, after an initial call with a potential client, one of the pre-sales representatives can change the bucket of the lead as a âqualified leadâ. Post this, another customer representative may take over to fulfill the customerâs needs and mark it as won (after documenting all the requirements of the customer). As this transfer of information takes place between two members of the team, it is important for both to document it. Once that is done, customer service monitoring becomes a cakewalk with our module. The supervisor can simply use the âuser filterâ to filter out the messages sent by one of the sales representatives and get a 360-degree view of the entire process that took place after the lead was qualified.
Our module allows various users to sieve non-essential information out and search messages and log notes by specific userâs name. Letâs see how it works-
Letâs see how it works-
1. Once you have entered your Odoo CRM portal, you will see the list of all your clients bucketed as new, qualified, proposition or won.
2. When you click on a lead the screen then opens you up to the form view of the lead. As you scroll down, youâll see the chatter section reflecting the conversations of your CRM representatives with clients or even some notes about the client that he/she may have penned down. However, if there are multiple conversations here, you can click on the âuser filterâ tab below form view.
This then allows you to view conversations or notes by that representative only.
4. The drop-down menu allows you to select the user whoâs chat you would like to view. You can also select more than one user if youâd like to view just their messages/activities.
REACH OUT TO US
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.