BOM Revisionby OMAX Informatics https://www.omaxinformatics.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||196|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
This application helps to create Revision of BOM.User can easily activate, deactivate existing BOM.
- Some industries have sop to have bom for product.
- So if they wanted to change bom of that product then they need to change in the same bom but in that case there is no track who made what changes
- There is no status available to identify the status of the BOM
- Easy to make Revision of BOM on single click button.
- Easy to activate and deactivate BOM.
- Activation of New version will deactivate its older version of BOM.
- User have to mention the reason for the new Revision
- Deactivating BOM will not affect to the existing MO's which are using that BOM already.
- Only Activated BOM's will be availabe for the Manufactuing Order
- Easy to track who and when activate and deactivate BOM.
- Easy to use and quick to apply Please check below instructions and Video for more Details
How It Works
BOM form view
State and Revision tab added in BOM form.
Configuration in User
Activate/Deactivate buttons in BOM form
User can see buttons in BOM form based on above configuration.
Once click Activate Bom button then, state will be Active and 'Valid From' and 'Approved by' auto set in Revision tab and Create new version button will be visible.
Only Active BOM's will be available for use in new Manufacturing Orders.
Create new version
have to add 'Reason for Revision'.
Once click confirm it will create 'Revision of existing BOM'.
Once 'Revision of BOM' created then activity is logged in in chater and state will be 'Running out' and 'Reason' auto set in revision tab.
User click on 'Revision' in chatter message then it will show record for Revision of BOM.
Revision of BOM
New revision will be in Draft state and 'Revision of' field will be mapped from origin BOM.
In 'Revision of' is reference of older BOM
Activate Revision of BOM
Once Activate 'Revision of BOM' old BOM Deactivate automatically and 'Valid Until', 'Released by' value auto set in old BOM.(It will happen only if new bom is revision of existing BOM.If it's not revision of existing BOM then Valid Untill and released by will not affected either.)
Thank you for visiting
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.