The aim of this module is to add more security roles for the project module if the organization has multi levels of authrization.
Project Security module adds new role “Project Manager”.
- User: can see and update only his tasks inside the projects which they assinged to him.
- Project manager: can see only his created projects, and tasks into project which he got tasks inside them, also he can create new projects and assign tasks.
- Director: has full permissions on all projects.
1- From Users list, choose the user which needs to set the role to him
2- From User Form choose: project, then give the user suitable role
1- Director: (assigning to 1 project and 1 task)
2- Project Manager: He is project manager on 1 project and has a task in another project"
User is Project Manager on "AGR-SO020"
And he has a task in another project "DPC-SO21"
User has one task in project "AGR-SO020"
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.