Cash Basis Tax Amountby Vperfectcs
Cash Basis Tax Reports
This module generate cash basis tax report based on selected date range.
Features @Cash Basis Tax Reports
- Generate Financial Report Based On Selected Payment Date.
- Calculate How Many Tax and Amount You Received For This Single Tax Within Selected Payment Date Range.
- Generate Particular Payment Entry For Invoice In Payment Details Table To Know How Many Tax and Amount Received For This Particular Tax in Which Date For This Single Invoice.
You first have to activate the setting in Accounting => Configuration => Settings => Allow Tax Cash Basis. You will be asked to define the Tax Cash Basis Journal.
Once the configuration is done, you have to configure your taxes in Accounting => Configuration => Taxes. You can open a tax and in the Advanced Options tab you will see the checkbox Use Cash Basis. You will then have to select the Tax Received Account.
After configuration and tax is defined, you have to create sale order add Tax on product line then genrerate invoice for that order.
Select Report Menu from Accounting => Reports => Invoice Payment Report. You will be asked to select date range.
This is the final report which is based on selected date range it will shows entry which are based on payment date. And Shows How Many Tax and Amount You Received For This Particular Tax Within Selected Payment Date Range.
How it Works ?.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.