General Change Request Process Management
Change Request in OdooMain Features:
- This module made by considering generic change request for every documents in system. Employee/User of system can change request to any Employee/User of system.
- Odoo chatter can be extensively use for communication between internal users.
- New security group has been added with name "Change Request Manager" who has access to all requests in system. Employees can access request made by them or request made to them as responsible.
- Change Request with New Change Request, Confirmed Change Request, Processed Change Request Menus.
- Click on New Change Requests Menu to open new state change request.
- Click on Confirmed Change Requests Menu to open Confirmed state change request.
- Click on Processed Change Requests Menu to open Processed state change request.
- To Open New Change Request with change request manager.
- For more details please see video on live preview and below Screenshots.
- Change Request
- Change Request Process
- New Change Requests
- Confirmed Change Requests
- Processed Change Requests
1. Internal User - Peter Parker
- New -> Confirm -> Processed
2. Request Responsible - Mitchel Admin
Change Request Form
This form allow user to request for change.
Change Request Form Additional Information
Confirmed Change Request List View
Processed Change Request List View
Print Change Request
PDF Report for Change Request
Change Request Manager Group
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.