Import Stock Inventory from Excel/CSV File | Import inventory| Export inventoryby Click http://www.odootips.com
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Import Stock Inventory from Excel/CSV File | Import inventory| Export inventory
This application helps you to solve it with the function of exporting and importing inventory from stock.
- Export the inventory file, fill in the quantity, and re-import the same file.
- Automatically recognizes if the file to import is excel or csv.
- Configure Import Inventory.
- Import Your Inventory Line.
- This application offers the possibility to import csv, xlsx and xls files to create inventory adjustments.
- Auto-Validate Inventory.
- Import Product By Option.
- when importing it automatically leads to the inventory form that is being carried out indicating the status
- Decide which users can export and import inventory
- Save time when importing thousands of records, import time is very minimal
Decide which users can export and import inventory
Export the inventory file, fill in the quantity, and re-import the same file.
You can export with the following data:
take into account the data: barcode, name, reference must be unique
- - Get the data at your discretion.
- - Automatically recognizes the file extension.
- - Automatically leads to inventory form when importing.
- - Import time is minimal with large quantities of item.
- - In the inventory tree view you can tell if it was imported.
- - Automatically validates inventory.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.