Office 365 Connectorby Onestein
Office 365 Connector
This module allows you to synchronize your Office 365 calendar with Odoo.
Table of contents
For this module you need to install requests-oauthlib.
Open the terminal and run: sudo pip3 install requests-oauthlib
First you have to register your Odoo server with the Microsoft App Registration Portal:
- Go to https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/;
- under Converged applications click ‘Add an app’;
- fill in any name e.g. ‘My Odoo Server’;
- click ‘Generate New Password’ and store the password we will need it later;
- click ‘Add Platform’ and select ‘Web’;
- enter the redirect url e.g.: ‘https://yourodooserver.com/office-365-oauth/success’ replace ‘yourodooserver.com’ with the address of your Odoo server (note that your Odoo server has to be accessible via HTTPS);
- add the following permissions: ‘User.Read’, ‘Calendars.ReadWrite’, and ‘offline_access’.
It should look like this:
- Go to Settings > General Settings;
- fill the Client ID with the Client ID / Application ID from the Microsoft App Registration Portal;
- put the password from before in Client Secret.
To start synchronizing your calendar:
- Go to Calendar;
- click Sync with office 365;
- you’ll be redirected to the login page of Office 365;
- login into you’re account;
- on completion you’ll be redirected (if setup properly) back to your Odoo server.
The synchronization is personal per user.
- Synchronize contacts
- Synchronize files
- Synchronize notes
Please log in to comment on this module
Hi firstname.lastname@example.org, this issue has been fixed.
Hey there! I have configured step of all of the above but facing issue
Sorry, but we’re having trouble with signing you in. AADSTS50011: The reply url specified in the request does not match the reply urls configured for the application: 'ea*b-1*5a-**e92-bbdf-aacde16fc337'.