Contract Price Revisionby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/contract , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/contract
Recurring - Contracts Management (4300 lines of code)
|Lines of code||4444|
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Contract Price Revision
This module allows to create revisions of contract line prices.
Table of contents
To use this module:
- Go to Invoicing > Customers > Customer Contracts if you are a billing user.
- Select as many contracts as you want to update line prices.
- Click on Action button and execute the wizard Create revision of contract lines.
- Enter date start from which the new price will be valid and enter date end and percentage to increase old contract lines.
- By clicking on Apply button, a new contract line will be created with a price increased accordingly to the percent entered. Old contract lines will have as ending date the day before the entered date.
- When create invoices related to contracts selected, prices will be update with the prices that are not out of date.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Vicent Cubells
- Carlos Dauden
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/contract project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.