Lead Line Productby ForgeFlow http://www.github.com/OCA/crm , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.github.com/OCA/crm
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0|
Lead Line Product
This module allows the user to link multiple products, product categories or product templates to a lead or an opportunity in order to be able to do a product demand forecasting taking into account the leads and opportunities defined in odoo. Included in the product line there are two computed fields, the planned revenue and expected revenue. On one hand, the planned revenue is computed as the selling price times the quantity. On the other hand, the expected revenue takes into account the probability of the opportunity and is computed as the planned revenue times the probability.
The module also includes a reporting section where the user can easily see in a pivot and graph view the relationship between products, stage of the lead/opportunity and the planned or expected revenue for that product.
Table of contents
To configure this module to be available for the Leads the user needs to activate the Leads option in CRM settings
- Go to menu CRM > Lead and create or edit a Lead adding all the products associated to it.
- Go to menu CRM > My Pipeline and create or edit an Opportunity adding all the products associated to it.
- Go to menu CRM > Reporting > Pipeline by Product to run the report that relates product to planned and expected revenue per stage
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/crm project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.