Contact Approval Workflowby iPredict IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://ipredictitsolutions.com
|Lines of code||184|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 9.0|
Contact Approval / Refuse Workflow
- This module will allows you to approve or refuse Contact only by Contact Manager.
- Email intimation to all Contact manager of company to approve, refuse or view Contact created by user.
- Only confirmed Contact are able to access. For an example in sales order, purchase order and manufacturing etc...
- Once Contact approve user can't update Contact information.
- Contact Approval/ Canceled Filter for all contacts.
- Feasible with multi company environment.
- Once Contact created by user without Contact manager access, send an email for approval / refuse to all Contact managers..
- Email includes Contact name, user detail and Contact direct link to approve / refuse.
- Contact Manager can directly access Contact from button click and approve/ refuse Contact.
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.