dbfilter_from_headerby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Lines of code||18|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 16.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 7.0 v 9.0 v 13.0|
This addon lets you pass a dbfilter as a HTTP header.
This is interesting for setups where database names can’t be mapped to proxied host names.
Table of contents
To install this module, you only need to add it to your addons, and load it as a server-wide module.
This can be done with the server_wide_modules parameter in /etc/odoo.conf or with the --load command-line parameter
server_wide_modules = "web, dbfilter_from_header"
Please keep in mind that the standard odoo dbfilter configuration is still applied before looking at the regular expression in the header.
For nginx, use:
proxy_set_header X-Odoo-dbfilter [your filter regex];
For caddy, use:
proxy_header X-Odoo-dbfilter [your filter regex]
For Apache, use:
RequestHeader set X-Odoo-dbfilter [your filter regex]
And make sure that proxy mode is enabled in Odoo’s configuration file:
proxy_mode = True
To use this module, you need to complete installation and configuration parts.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Stéphane Bidoul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
- Laurent Mignon (aka lmi) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Fabio Vilchez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jos De Graeve <Jos.DeGraeve@apertoso.be>
- Lai Tim Siu (Quaritle Limited) <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.