eShipper Odoo Shipping Connectorby Craftsync Technologies
eShipper Odoo Shipping Integration
eShipper is canadian shipping company providing 360° Shipping Solution to scale up your business. eShipper offers connection with 100+ shipping services across canada and US. If you use Odoo as your ERP system to manage Order Fulfillment & Shipping operations and using eShipper as a Shipping provider, our integration will help you connect with eshipper from Odoo. Use eShipper's service while creating Sales Order, automatically submit order information from Odoo to eShipper and generate Shipping label and Order Tracking number from eShipper.
Why eShipper - Odoo integration from CraftSync ?
We understand your business requirement and custom fulfillment flows. In many cases, existing solution with limited feature does not fit with existing custom flows and business users needs to suffer from manual data entry even after purchasing integration.
We offer 10 hours of free customization realated to shipping flow with eshipper integration which includes COD, Saturday delivery, Saturday pickup features of eShipper. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Odoo eCommerce and Backend integration with eShipper
- Calculate shipping rate from sales order
- Select best and affordable shipping service out of 100+ services provided by eshipper
- Generate Shipping Request to eshipper from odoo
- Generate Tracking information from eshipper
- Generate and auto attach shipping label to delivery order
- Cancel eShipper shipment from odoo
User Guide & Demo
We provide user manual and demo on request. Contact us at email@example.com to generate demo instance.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
You may also like
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.