DHL Express Odoo Shipping Connector
DHL Express offers express parcel and package services along with shipping and tracking solutions that fits the needs of every business. If you use Odoo as your ERP system to manage Order Fulfillment & Shipping operations and use DHL Express as your Shipping provider, our DHL Express Odoo Shipping Connector will help you connect DHL Express with Odoo. Set DHL Express delivery methods while created Sales Order or display them on Odoo Website, automatically submit order information from Odoo to DHL Express and get Shipping label, Order Tracking number and Shipping Cost from DHL to Odoo. Print Shipping label and send tracking link to customer via email.
- Integrate DHL Express with Odoo.
- Manage Domestic and International Orders.
- Switch between test and production environment in DHL Express.
- Set DHL Express Delivery Method in Sales Order in Odoo Backend.
- Let customer choose DHL Express Delivery Method while checkout on Odoo Website.
- Create and customize packaging type and set package weight.
- Submit order information to DHL Express by validating delivery order.
- Fetch Shipping label from DHL Express to Odoo and print it.
- Fetch Order Tracking number from DHL Express to Odoo and send Order Tracking Link to customer via email automatically.
- Fetch shipping cost from DHL Express and display it in Sale Order or to the customer on Odoo Website.
- Generate a comprehensive Shipping Report.
- Supports integration of multiple DHL Express accounts with a single Odoo Environment.
Viewing all the shipping connector information
Setting Up and Configuring DHL Express Instance
Retrieve DHL Services
Setting up the DHL Express Delivery method
Using Delivery Method in the Sales Order
Web site user's can manage to send deliveries using DHL shipping services
Creating Packages and Order Validation
Information regarding to label given by DHL
Generate a comprehensive Shipping Report
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.